Monday, March 12, 2007

Gidget Foundation for Post Natal Depression

Today I've signed up to donate one of my paintings for a Mother's Day luncheon to raise fund for Gidget Foundation. For more information you can check out: http://www.gidgetevents.org/help.htm

On to my art matters, my WIP shown in my last post is not working out and I don't think it will be impressive enough for the Canterbury Art Exhibition. Because I'm limited to only 2 paintings I would like them to really 'shout'.
I started another on a 56cm x 71cm canvas board and it's based on the concept of my 'Blossoms…within' . The working title for it is 'Roses… within' and I've decided not to unveil it until it's completed. As it's painted on a canvas board, I'll need to have it framed which should enhance the painting.
Back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is very kind of you to donate one of your works of art.