Thursday, August 2, 2007

Month of August

Long time no blog! A thousand apologies.
Before I get to my excuse, Decoart Creations competition is now on at Babyology, so check it out and enter.
Why haven't I been blogging?
My husband and I have been preparing to open our first Wild Cards and Gifts store due to start trading on 23 August at Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood, Vic. If that's your local centre, you'll notice two boarded up shop sites on the ground floor near Mrs Field's Cookie & Coffee place. The one next to the fruit shop is ours.
For our preparation, we've been pricing and checking all our opening stock and there are some really fantastic items for Father's Day so do drop in. You'll also be able to find selected Decoart Creations artworks for sale.
Our second store is due to open in April 2008 at Doncaster Westfield once the renovations are completed.
If you'd like to find out more about Wild Cards and Gifts group, click here.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congratulation on your first store opening and I hope the 2nd store goes to plan as well. What an exciting time for you. Blessings, Nicole (www.moderngoddessonline.com/blog)