Monday, January 29, 2007

BMN's Challenge #3

For this week's challenge I'm suppose to highlight a product on my webstore and include a client's feedback.
I guess I'll have to choose my Personalized Shoes/Clothes etc range like my earlier post of a Boy's Shoe for James.
Mirjana tracked me down all of Oct/Nov 2006 when her favourite shop in Maling Rd, Canterbury closed down. Once she found me, she ordered 9 pieces and here's an excerpt of her email to me:
Well......
Let me tell you that the mothers were beside themselves when I gave their children the paintings. I actually got phone calls to thank me as they were so beautiful,different and individual.
Thankyou once again Wendy from the bottom of my heart for the artwork as absolutely outstanding.
I will be contact with you again as I have Christenings coming up and I also would like a matching bag for a dress and shoe which I purchased from you previously (Little Cherubs). I will bring the shoe and dress to you so that you can match up the colour. This wont be until a few more months though.....will be this ok for you do?


Anyways Thankyou once again and I cant tell you how happy & excited I am that I found you

Take care and speak soon


By the way the website is great


xxoo

Mirjana

Here's the link to other examples of this range: http://www.decoart.com.au/page10.htm

2 comments:

Elena said...

You have got a gorgeous range of artworks for chiildren Wendy. Love them :)

wendy said...

Thanks Elena.

As you know, creating and executing an idea is the fun part whilst selling is hard part.
I guess we do it because we love to do it.