Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wow! What a day…

Two comments… made my day.
Thank you Anne for your list of names and I'll go and search for more 20s and 30s movie stars' names.
Today I didn't get much painting done because I've been running errands to get my kids ready for school tomorrow. Since they're both changing schools, there were a lot of odds and ends to tidy up.
After 9am tomorrow, I shall be 'free' for 6 hours.
Even though I've not been painting, I've been sketching while watching the tennis and am very excited about my new design for a canvas to be entered in the Yarra Glen Art Exhibition come Easter.
But for now, I've to just restrain myself a little and try to complete a few more smaller artworks for my market stall this Sunday at Yarra Glen, Victoria. For more details, check out my website under 'Where to buy'.
I hope to post a photo of these new works tomorrow when I'm minus kids for a few hours.

No comments: