Sunday, February 11, 2007

Merry Mauves


I've just completed 2 small watercolours with handstitching. I'm calling them Merry Mauve #1 and #2. They will be available at my next market at Hawthorn Town Hall on Sunday, 4th March unless sold prior.
I bought a few new colours to add to my acrylics collection earlier and I'm really looking forward to using them at my abstract class tonight.
I have been sketching over the weekend to create a design for tonight's class. I think I'm settling on an abstract forest but knowing me… the end product could be completely different. I hope to post a picture of it tomorrow regardless of the stage of painting I'll be at.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are just lovely Wendy.

On a separate note I have just tagged you - see here for more information.

http://tonicgifts.typepad.com/tonic_gifts/2007/02/why_do_you_blog.html