Monday, February 5, 2007

My Abstract Class


Last night I attended my first abstract class hoping to build up my skills and confidence in painting extra large artworks. I have to say it was most enjoyable and there are a lot to learn. I've posted my work-in-progress which I'd started last night. There are a few adjustments I'd like to make to my temporarily titled: Blue Bottles and hope to post up the final result later this week. I'm still working on my first 'Bouquets' series.

For this week's BMN Challenge #4, I have to mention something essential. For those who paint, especially in watercolour and acrylic, ever since I was introduced to 'The Masters®' Brush Cleaner and Preserver, I have not looked back. It's an excellent product - not cheap but lasts a long time. Wonder if the producer is reading this…

No comments: